Export Hotkeys Mapping to File [CLOSED]

Any wishes
bchuter

Export Hotkeys Mapping to File [CLOSED]

Post by bchuter » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:51 am

Hi Mike

Is there a way i can export my current Hotkeys mapping to a file (possibly CSV) ?
Would it be possible to add this......not urgent, so when you feel you have time.
If not possible, thats ok too.
(Even instructions on how to get this in the raw app files would be ok for me)

I just thought it would be nice to be able to print out my hotkey mappings to be used as a quick cheat sheet at my desk. So i can quickly glance at my printout to see what the mappings are. Coming from PC to MAC im having to learn a few new commands and shortcuts and a cheat sheet would be great for me.
Im sure this might come in handy for other beginners to the Nimble Commander app.

I know i can just hit "cmd ," to bring up preferences and then check the hotkeys......so like i say its not urgent or anything.
It would just be a nice to have for me at least. Id like to have it on paper in front of me whilst using NC.
Coming from "theOTHER" app im very used to keyboard shortcuts and i just need a little time getting to grips with them all on MAC /NC.
I have remapped a few keys which were imprinted in my brain which i cannot do without, but i would like to learn the many other default mappings within NC to make my workflow quicker.

Thanks again for a great app. It is in use DAILY on both my MAC's.
I CANNOT use Finder......much like i CANNOT use "Windows Explorer" :ugeek: :ugeek:
Last edited by bchuter on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bradley Chuter

bchuter

Re: Export Hotkeys Mapping to File

Post by bchuter » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Aha!!
Found the Help.pdf file in the contents of NC.

This is what i wanted. I can manually amend my unique ones set.

So no need to worry on this one then :P
Bradley Chuter