Next version is officially here, with another bunch of handy improvements:
- Added External Tools integration support: Quickly open any application with a variety of parameters based on the current focus/selection/path, etc.
- Added a new option to overwrite older files during a copy or move operation.
- Now External Editors can be used with any virtual file system, and changed files will be uploaded back.
- Added the new Shift+Cmd+P shortcut to toggle single-pane or dual-pane mode.
- Now deleting a file with process information in PSFS (Processes List) will kill that process.
- Added access to F1 ... F19 buttons regardless of system settings.
- Enabled scripting with AppleScript.
- Now in case of drag & drop within NC, it will check whether the source and target filesystems are the same. Based on that information, NC will choose between moving and copying. Of course, the keyboard modifiers (Ctrl for linking, Alt for copying, Cmd for moving) will be considered, too.
- Added new shortcuts: F9 to compress items in the target panel, and Shift+F9 to compress items in the current panel.
- Fixed the issue with unmountable volumes (for example, USB flash drives that were locked by the built-in terminal and could not be ejected).
- Built-in terminal will no longer produce error messages on USB sticks with FAT32.
- Made some improvements in the handling of symbolic links inside archives.
- Fixed some visual and stability bugs.
BTW, please don't hesitate to tell what new features you want in a first place in next releases!
UPD: Lets check out if poll on new features will show something useful, it can be an interesting experiment.