v1.1.5 is here:
http://magnumbytes.com/downloads/releas ... mander.dmg
What's new on this release:
- Now the Find Files dialog can peek into archives.
- Made various UI improvements to the Find Files dialog.
- Now Internal Viewer can be shown in a separate window.
- Added support for archive handling on any VFS (that is, in other archives, on network filesystems, etc.).
- Added a startup mode setting for external tools.
- Now the terminal shell can be customized. Three shells are supported: bash, zsh, and [t]csh.
- If the shell was terminated (via exit, ^D, etc.), NC can revive it.
- Assigned “Compress Here” to F9, and “Compress to Opposite Panel” to Shift+F9.
- Now the File Already Exists dialog treats a pressed Shift key as an automatic “Apply to All”.
- Now toolbars can be customized.
- Now consequent Ctrl+F6 hits switch the selection between the filename without the extension, the file extension, and the whole filename.
- Added a new customizable hotkey: “Invert current item selection”.
- Batch Rename: Now source items can be removed via the context menu or by using the backspace key.
- Made many other improvements concerning usability, performance, and stability.