Another preview of v1.4 is here.
- Find Files and (De)Select By Mask now both support masks based on regular expressions.
Also reformatted the UI of the Find Files dialog to make it more laconic.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect horizontal alignment of a scroller in a Brief presentation mode.
That likely appeared in a recent version(s) of macOS.
- Now scrolling caused by keypresses is instantaneous (not smooth and doesn't show scrollbars) by default for both Brief and List presentation modes.
The "filePanel.presentation.smoothScrolling" config setting controls that.
- The header of a List view is no longer transparent, that caused visual glitches in the Dark mode.
- Cmd-Backspace no longer moves an item to trash when its being renamed via in-place filename editor.
- The UI of filename colouring rules in the Preferences properly works again.
- Fixed a UI crash that could happen when filenames contains newline symbols.
- Fixed a sporadical deadlock in the native VFS when setting up listeners to notifications of filesystem events.
- Fixed a visual glitch of filenames being wrongly truncated when they should fit (in the Brief presentation mode).
- Various performance optimisations.
https://magnumbytes.com/downloads/previ ... (3777).dmg
Your feedback is welcome.