v1.2.1 is about to be released, here's the list of latest changes:
- "Open With" functionality in a context menu was improved:
- Now it fetches a list of valid applications in a background and caches the results. Overall behavior became much smoother now.
- Also, "Open With" is now available in the main menu.
- Also, now there's an option to search MacAppStore for an appropriate application to open item(s).
- Changed some wordings a bit to improve consistency - now "Open" always means opening item(s) in external application(s), while an action on the Return key is now called "Enter". Alt+Return and Alt+Cmd+Return have changed their titles to "Reveal" instead of "Open".
- "Enter" action will now open all selected items in external application, if it wasn't able to process the focused item with these steps:
- Open as a directory
- Open as an archive
- Run as an executable binary in a built-in terminal
- And dozens of minor improvements on stability, UI consistency and customization support.
http://magnumbytes.com/downloads/previe ... (2314).zip