The first preview build of v1.2.4:
http://magnumbytes.com/downloads/previe ... (2635).zip
There're a few improvements:
- Now NC can restore recently closed panels.
The "+" (Plus) button in a tabs row now supports a long press, which show a menu with recently closed panels.
There's also a new Go->Recently Closed navigation menu and "Shift+Cmd+R" hotkey to reopen the last closed panel.
- Temporary panels are now 1st class citizens in panels' history.
- Startup panels restoration was improved - there should be no more "empty" panels after startup.
- Fixed the issue with APFS performance on large files.
- Fixed the issue with directories overwriting.
- Fixed the issue with navigation in textfields.
- SFTP VFS now supports falling back to "rm+mv", when a remote SSH refuses to accept an overwriting rename command.
- Fixed an issue with a residual memory of the QL panel.
- Fixed an issue of reporting an invalid size in a temporary panel under specific conditions.
- Create Directory dialog now uses a focused file name as a default value too.