NC 1.5.0 (3915) - Doesn't restore all windows at startup [CLOSED]

Questions, glitches, bugs and crashes
GuiB

NC 1.5.0 (3915) - Doesn't restore all windows at startup [CLOSED]

Post by GuiB » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:41 am

I'm not sure if this is a bug or wanted, but I'm trying to find a solution to have different set of directories rapidly accessible (Like a saved group of tabs/bookmark that I could recall depending on project that I want to work on). The way I thought I could make it kind of work with NC is by opening multiple windows that would keep my set of tabs based on project (Window 1 -> Tabs of project 1 ; Window 2 -> Tabs of project 2).

I would think that NC would reopen all my opened windows from my last session at startup since I've checked "Initial Window: [x] Restore last state)", but only one is reloaded. Is there a way to make it work so it could reopen all the windows and tabs?

Is this a bug or not? If not, don't hesitate to move this post to the "Ideas and Feature Requests" section

Thanks and all the best!

mike

Re: NC 1.5.0 (3915) - Doesn't restore all windows at startup

Post by mike » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:34 am

Possibly connected to this item viewtopic.php?f=5&t=542#p2438?
- How to make Nimble Commander restore the state of its windows after it has been closed and restarted?
- Turn off the checkbox "System Preferences -> General -> Close windows when quitting an app", by default it is On.