Another preview of v1.4 is here, build 3838.
- Themes are now following the current macOS appearance, automatically switching between the two selected themes whenever the system-wide appearance changes. That's configurable and can be disabled. By default the built-in "Light" and "Dark" themes are selected.
- Batch Rename now picks a longest filename to select a range from (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=624&p=2751).
- Improved robustness of in-place renaming, that fixes the situations when a filesystem change discarded the in-place editor, specifically annoying with Dropbox.
- Improved consistency of custom hotkeys handling. Now non-menu actions rely on hotkey characters instead of key codes as previously.
- Improved robustness of the filesystem notifications handling. Now NC tries to rely on system notifications whenever possible but also keeps a backup in case the events don't come. That allows consistently updating the UI after file operations.
- Fixed an issue with WebDAV that the MOVE request wasn't conforming to the RFC and could fail on some servers.
- Fixed an issue that cloud-based file provides like Google Drive caused huge resources consumption (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=634).
- Fixed an issue with the built-in terminal that is didn't support custom shells that are relative symlinks (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=533&start=20).
- Fixed a visual glitch when Brief Mode didn't display items until manually scrolled.
- As always, performance improvements and crash fixes here and there.
https://magnumbytes.com/downloads/previ ... (3838).dmg
Your feedback is always welcome.