Here are some fixes, mostly around Catalina specifics:
- NC no longer depends on stat()'s st_dev to deduce a filesystem of a particular file (man 2 stat). This behavior was silently changed in Catalina, causing some confusion in NC's logic (https://twitter.com/mikekazakov/status/ ... 08672?s=21). For instance, it treated files from the Data volume (mounted at /System/Volumes/Data) as they are located on the System volume (mounted at /) instead.
- Attributes dialog now shows the new flags: SF_FIRMLINK and SF_DATALESS. It's possible to set SF_FIRMLINK when using Admin Mode, though I haven't managed to make macOS actually use it afterwards.
- Internal logic now accounts for presence of firmlinks when deriving a filesystem from a path in a shallow manner.
- Drag&drop now orders items according to a selected sorting mode.
- Some performance improvements.
The build itself:
https://magnumbytes.com/downloads/previ ... (3081).dmg
Your feedback is welcome.