Here's another preview build of v1.4, likely a release in a few days.
Changes since the previous build are the following:
- Updated for macOS13.
- Added the Logs window accessible via Alt+Help->Debug->Show Logs...
- Now switching to a Single Pane mode and then back to Dual Pane mode preserves the proportion between the panels.
- Fixed an issue with a wrong locale setting which prevented opening archives (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=644).
- Fixed a crash on macOS13 that could happen after finishing file operations that took long time.
- Fixed an issue that toolbar icons for tools with short paths could not be produced when $PATH contains bogus non-existing directories.
- Now a terminal emulator can retrieve "full" (non-truncated) names of child processes when showing a list of them.
- Improved the reliability of browsing directories which are backed with cloud providers (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=634).
- The privileged helper for Admin Mode now has a proper icon in System Settings->Login Items.
- Fixed an issue caused by renaming a default theme Modern->Light.
- Fixed an UI issue with multi-line text edit boxes (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=626).
https://magnumbytes.com/downloads/previ ... (3883).dmg
Your feedback is very welcome and helps this project a lot.